Re: [Caml-list] Release 3.09.1

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 08:19:12PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 06:51:01PM +0100, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Unless someone objects to it, I'll package and upload OCaml 3.09.1 as
> > soon as 3.09.0 is in testing. Do you all agree with a full rebuild?
>
> Yes, but let's do it like this :
>
>   1) we wait until ocaml 3.09.1 is built and installed on all autobuilders.
>
>   2) we compose a list of all ocaml related packages.
>
>   3) we ask Steve to requeue all those ocaml related packages for a binNMU,
>   and file RC bugs against all those that fail.

Well, i spoke with Steve on irc about this, and he is rather favourable to the
idea, but only for the packages which are upto it.

So, we need to come up with a way to list all ocaml related packages, maybe
using the ocaml build-dependency, and then the subset of those who do the
post-3.09 policy build-dependency (Build-depend: ocaml (>= 3.09.0)), as well
as the automated dh_gencontrol and stuff, and we will retrigger those.

All others should be considered RC buggy, and fixed and manually uploaded.

I will be out upto sunday, but could someone take charge of listing those
packages somewhere in the SVN maybe so we don't need to redo it next time ? We
can then submit those for binNMU, either together or in order to Steve.