failure to rebuild libgdome2-ocaml-dev

hi,

I'm trying to rebuild libgdome2-ocaml-dev version 0.2.3-4 with my patch for
adding encoding but dpkg-buildpkg -rfakeroot failed with the last few lines
shown below:

dh_installdirs -plibgdome2-cpp-smart0c2a
dh_installdirs -plibgdome2-cpp-smart-dev
dh_installdirs -plibgdome2-ocaml
dh_installdirs -plibgdome2-ocaml-dev
make: *** No rule to make target `install', needed by
`binary/libgdome2-cpp-smart0c2a'.  Stop.

I'm sure the problem has nothing to do with my patch.

The package uses both dpatch and cdbs.

BTW, my patch for the wishlist bug #341071 misses a -> at line 23, the result
of manually editing the patch file.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best!