Re: OCaml 3.09 bug

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 08:12:44PM +0100, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> Unfortunately, since the patch of ocaml seems to introduce binary
> incompatibilities, I'm afraid that *all* ocaml libraries will need to be
> rebuilt (that's quite a lot of binNMUs)...

On hppa or whatever the arch was only though, right ?

This is (unless corrected by one of the buildd maintainers or RMs) not a major
problem, at least that was the impression Steve got me about the alpha
problem, and i think the RMs would prefer this a lot over an upload just for
this. Those binNMUs are simply triggered on the buildd, and will all be
rebuilt automatically or something.