Re: OCaml 3.09 bug

Hi,

Samuel Mimram wrote:

> I've added a patch from CVS to correct this to the ocaml package in the
> svn. Could you check if cduce compiles correctly with it? If it's ok, I
> could upload it soon.

Thanks ! I'll try it tonight !

> PS: if it can help, I've put i386 packages of ocaml with the patch here:
> http://people.debian.org/~smimram/ocaml/

Oops, I should have read your message more carefully yesterday evening.
I didn't read this PS, so I started to recompile OCaml, but I was too
tired to wait until it finishes. More to come tonight, so. I hope it'll
fix the issue, so that we will finally be able to upload cduce, camlgz
and camlrpc.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--