Re: cduce

Hi,

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:08:49 +0200
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> - get in touch with upstream to know if they have clues about the
> build failure

I asked the upstream developers about the issue on IA64/ARM, but they
have no clues about it.

> - wait for ocaml and cduce dependencies to enter unstable, upload a
> new cduce version via sponsoring, and see what happens on ARM/IA64

Ok, we'll do that. In the mean time, I've updated the package in the
SVN repo to CDuce 0.4.0. I had to change the dependency against
ocaml-compiler-libs to ocaml-source, and modify the debian/rules to
uncompress the Ocaml compiler sources, because the new version of CDuce
requires the OCaml sources to be able to build the CDuce/Ocaml
interface. I've recompiled demexp against this new version, and it seems to work.

So, I think we can wait for ocaml and cduce dependencies to hit
unstable, and then maybe we can upload this new version of CDuce.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org