Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 01:26:47PM +0200, Dimitri Ara wrote:
> Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> a écrit :
>
> > I don't think anyone is still using lablgtk1, since noone seems to be
> > still using gtk1. I'm worried about cameleon since I do not know the
> > status of the gtk2 version.
>
> I still use dbforge1 (which is part of cameleon1). dbforge2 is not yet
> usable as a replacement for dbforge1.

I guess the best way is for you to contribute to dbforge2 and make sure it is
updated and usable ASAP :)

> Please do not remove cameleon1 (at least if it builds with ocaml
> 3.09.0 with few efforts).

As said, we cannot rebuild right now lablgtk1 with ocaml 3.09.0, so it will
have to go from unstable, you can always rebuild it yourself from the
etch/sarge sources if you really need it, or out of svn.