Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

Hi,

Sven Luther wrote:

> So, it would be nice if all of you checked your packages, and saw if there is
> a problem and added it here, and for the approx, cduce, occurl, geneweb, ...
> maintainers to come forward and decide whether it should go in (and possibly
> be fast-tracked), or if we go with 3.09.0 for them.

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I'm still not really experienced
concerning Debian packaging. What should I do with CDuce ?

Currently, it doesn't compile on Alpha (bug #335578), ARM and IA64
(unknown reason at the moment) with the Ocaml compiler in unstable.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni