Re: ocaml 3.08.4

Ralf Treinen wrote:
On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 01:49:40PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 09:54:53PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

Do you think we can now safely upload ocaml 3.08.4 to sid (and rebuild
all dependent packages), or do you prefer an upload to experimental
first?

Perhaps Ralf can mail Xavier directly asking information on the delay
and then we can act according to his answer. Of course no answer in a
few days will trigger the 3.08.4 upload.

I have just sent an eamil to Xavier.

FWIW, some cristal insider has just confirmed to me that it should be "very soon" (something like the middle of october). Maybe can we wait a bit more?...

Cheers,

Sam.