Re: leaving ocaml packaging for a time ...

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 07:42:22AM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have become too swamped with RL work to be able to continue taking good care
> > of the ocaml packages lately, so i want to officially step down from ocaml
> > packaging for a time, I will still follow the list, and help as i can, and
> > there is able replacement anyway and the team works well, so i guess i won't
> > be really missed, just wanted to officialize this so you are not wondering
> > what happened to me. I think i will have to restrict my debian activities to
> > mostly kernel/powerpc work in the next couple of month.
>
> You don't necessarily have to quit. The team maintainership has proved to
> work well, allowing anyone to contribute actively when he has spare time
> and not leaving the package orphaned when he hasn't.

Hehe, well, maybe my words where too strong, i wanted to give some kind of
warning that i will not be active in the next time, i think that is the honest
thing to do for those who have been more actively taking care of the ocaml
packages these last weesk/months.