Re: gprolog: FTBFS with hevea: unknown option -nosymb

On 08.08.05 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> Actually Kurt Roeckx has found this while looking for errors revealed by
> the planned upgrade to teTeX-3.0, but it also occurs in a clean pbuilder
> sid chroot:
>
> hevea -O -nosymb -s -exec xxdate.exe -fix custom.hva manual.tex -o manual.html
> /usr/bin/hevea: unknown option `-nosymb'.
> hevea 1.08
>   -version show hevea version and library directory
>   -v verbose flag, can be repeated to increase verbosity
>   -s suppress warnings

> Maybe you meant "-textsymbols"?

Just FYI:
On
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gprolog&ver=1.2.18-12&arch=mipsel&stamp=1122655328&file=log&as=raw
the package does not build. On
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gprolog&ver=1.2.18-12&arch=powerpc&stamp=1095723433&file=log&as=raw
it does. The difference is that on the first is hevea 1.08 used. The
changelog reads:

hevea (1.08-1) unstable; urgency=low

   * New upstream release.
<snip>
   * Updated manpage to reflect new/removed options.

So I guess an adaption is necessary. Howvere I don't see any
connection to teTeX.

H.
--
sigmentation fault