Re: [cduce-users] Debian package for CDuce 0.3.9

Hello,

Alain Frisch wrote:

The next version will get rid of these two tools (they will be included
directly in the cduce binary).

Alain Frisch just released the 0.3.9.1 version of CDuce which integrates the cdo2ml and mlcduce_wrapper tools directly into CDuce. So the issue of documenting these internal tools or moving them to /usr/lib/cduce/ disappears. Thanks Alain!

I'll try to package this 0.3.9.1 version next week, but not sure since I'll be in Ottawa for the Linux Symposium.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni