Re: RFS: felix-1.1.0

Second call: can someone sponsor my package please?

Hi, I'm seeking a sponsor for Felix (I am
both the packager and upstream author):

* Package Name   : felix
  Version        : 1.1.0
  Upstream Author: john skaller<skaller@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL            : http://felix.sourceforge.net
* License        : BSD
* Description    : high performance statically typed scripting language

Felix is a new high performance language with
support for functional programming, ultra-lightweight
high performance user space threads, garbage
collection, and C/C++ interoperability.

ITP bug, which contains more long winded description:

Debian source package (and amd64 binary, built on Ubuntu Hoary
using glibc-2.3.2) can be found here:

http://felix.sourceforge.net/debian/

Totally meaningless indicator of translator performance:

http://felix.sourceforge.net/current/speed/en_flx_perf.html
http://felix.sourceforge.net/current/speed/en_flx_perf_0005.html

Notes: Lintian complains about installed link which
would normally be in a -dev package: this is deliberate
and isn't a bug.

The current package structure aims to provide
the 'flx' scripting harness, although other tools
are installed as well: the package will probably
be factored later when the requisite upstream
development is done.

The compiler is written in Ocaml and the package
attempts to follow the debian-ocaml-maint Ocaml policy
guidelines.

There is still a lot of work to do upstream,
to make any real progress requires USERS!!
So please consider sponsoring it -- thanks.

--
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Download Felix: http://felix.sf.net