Re: Problems with passwords for svn?

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 03:17:51PM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

> I am sorry if I missed this, but for about a week I am unable to
> update the advi tree. I am *sure* I use the right password for svn
> when asked, and yes, I use SVN_SSH, but still I am not able to update.
> Accessing cvs on alioth works without problems.

The debian svn tree got reorganized some time ago. The advi trunk
is now in trunk/packages/advi. I recommend to update your copy
of the svn archive at the root.

The version which currently is in the svn archive does not yet reflect
the changes that I made last weekend to solve the FTBFS bug. I will
upload as soon as possible.

-Ralf.