Re: lablgtk2 and misbehaved hppa/ia64 autobuilders.

Oh, it seems hppa@buildd.debian.org is the canonical address, CCing there.

Hi hppa buildd maintainers. We have a problem with the ocaml packages on hppa,
since the buildd infrastructure is broken and don't handles virtual packages
dependencies all to well. Could you retrigger the build of the below packages ?