Re: lablgtk2 and misbehaved hppa/ia64 autobuilders.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 02:16:53AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> CCing debian-release so they are aware of this, but don't think any particular
> action they can do about this, not sure though.

If you're going to cc: debian-release to make us aware of something, it
would be useful if you would actually say what it is you think we should
be aware of.  Your message seems to be "unspecified problems with
hppa/ia64" plus "willy hates me so we're doomed".

> The fact that Matthew Willcox is among the maintainers of those
> buildds

No, he isn't.

--
Steve Langasek