Re: Anyone want to adopt my OCaml packages?

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 05:01:37PM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> >Let me know if you're interested.
>
> I think I could manage those packages if you want (well, I'd put d-o-m
> as the maintainer but I could be the "main uploader"), I've got some
> time for that. They don't seem to be so hard to maintain nor to have
> serious bugs.
> Of course, if anyone else wants to take (some of) those packages I'll
> let him have them.

That sounds fine to me.

One follow-up question: regarding MissingLib, are you saying you'd like
to be upstream maintainer on that one too?  (You might note that I'm
upstream for it).  I suppose that could make sense, to have a nice place
in svn where people could add useful ocaml code, so it's OK with me.
Just double-checking.

-- John