Re: Anyone want to adopt my OCaml packages?

Samuel Mimram <samuel.mimram@ens-lyon.org> writes:

>> Package: libdbi-ocaml
>> Package: libdbi-ocaml-dev
>> Package: libmissinglib-ocaml-dev
>> Package: libocamlodbc-ocaml-bin
>> Package: libocamlodbc-ocaml-dev
>> Package: libounit-ocaml-dev
>> Package: libperl4caml-ocaml
>> Package: libperl4caml-ocaml-dev
>> Package: libperl4caml-ocaml-doc
>> Package: libregexp-pp-ocaml-dev
>> Package: libsqlite-ocaml
>> Package: libsqlite-ocaml-dev
>> Let me know if you're interested.
>
> I think I could manage those packages if you want (well, I'd put d-o-m
> as the maintainer but I could be the "main uploader"), I've got some
> time for that. They don't seem to be so hard to maintain nor to have
> serious bugs.
> Of course, if anyone else wants to take (some of) those packages I'll
> let him have them.

But are you sure they are usefull to anyone? I think it would be a good
opportunity to make Debian a bit lighter by throwing out some of them.
For example, Perl4Caml. Well, unless you want to spend your time
packaging them of course.

Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org