Re: Anyone want to adopt my OCaml packages?

Hi,

John Goerzen wrote:
Hi everyone,

Lately, I've realized that I am spending a lot more time with Haskell
than OCaml, and thus my OCaml packages are not being maintained as well
as I should.  I'm willing to continue maintaining them, but I'm happy to
offer any of them up for adoption if people would like them.  The
packages are:

Package: libdbi-ocaml
Package: libdbi-ocaml-dev
Package: libmissinglib-ocaml-dev
Package: libocamlodbc-ocaml-bin
Package: libocamlodbc-ocaml-dev
Package: libounit-ocaml-dev
Package: libperl4caml-ocaml
Package: libperl4caml-ocaml-dev
Package: libperl4caml-ocaml-doc
Package: libregexp-pp-ocaml-dev
Package: libsqlite-ocaml
Package: libsqlite-ocaml-dev

Let me know if you're interested.

I think I could manage those packages if you want (well, I'd put d-o-m as the maintainer but I could be the "main uploader"), I've got some time for that. They don't seem to be so hard to maintain nor to have serious bugs. Of course, if anyone else wants to take (some of) those packages I'll let him have them.

Regards,

Sam.