Re: ocaml 3.08.3-3 built on all arches, and in the incoming dir, ready for level 2.

> If the package build-depends on ocaml, you will have to build it or it will
> FTBFS, which is an RC bug. If you tell us the remaining build-dependencies
> beyond just ocaml, i will tell you when you have to rebuild it, which should
> be rather trivial.

  Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.1.16), ocaml-best-compilers, ocaml (>= 3.04), doc-base, dh-buildinfo, iso-codes, po-debconf, dpatch

Sure, it is trivial to rebuild...

As Julien mentioned, rebuilding it just to be sure is probably a good
idea anyway.

Hmm, well, looking at my changelog, I have a few pending l10n stuff
and very minor so it's probably a good occasion to upload anyway.

You made me change my mind...:-)

/me launches debuild....