Re: ocaml 3.08.3-3 built on all arches, and in the incoming dir, ready for level 2.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 06:19:42PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > If i did not miss any of those (Stefano, why does packages like ledit not show
> > up ?).
>

> Should geneweb be listed here (see Julien Cristau rmeark about Stefano
> graph missing some packages)?
>
> I follow all this very loosely and need to figure out whether I
> absolutely need to rebuild it or not (as far as I can see, this is not
> mandatory, is it?)
>
> I prefer rebuilding it only if necessary. The package is quiet for
> some time and rock solid so, well, I prefer focusing on more important
> stuff at this moment.

If the package build-depends on ocaml, you will have to build it or it will
FTBFS, which is an RC bug. If you tell us the remaining build-dependencies
beyond just ocaml, i will tell you when you have to rebuild it, which should
be rather trivial.