Re: build deps graph, source package list, ...

You could maybe add a link to the archive of the commits ml:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-ocaml-maint-commits/

Cheers,

Sam.

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
I've fixed some bugs in the script and created a build-dep graph with
all ocaml related packages. It is available on the web page of
debian-ocaml-maint:

  http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/ocaml_build_deps.png

While I was at it I also improved the web page adding links to our
packaging policy and similar stuff, have a look at tell me if something
is wrong:

  http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/

Finally I also put there the list of ocaml related source packages.
Could you please check if something is missing? That list is useful for
a lot of automatic scripts and test, I would like to keep it up to date
in the future.