Re: build deps graph, source package list, ...

On 23/03/2005-13:36, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Finally I also put there the list of ocaml related source packages.
> Could you please check if something is missing? That list is useful for
> a lot of automatic scripts and test, I would like to keep it up to date
> in the future.

Hi Stefano,

your list doesn't contain packages which build-dep on ocaml but don't
depend on it (probably for most of them because they build native
executables). I don't know whether this is intentional.
Anyway, those packages seem to be:
advi
bibtex2html
cdbs