Re: build deps graph, source package list, ...

Hello,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

Finally I also put there the list of ocaml related source packages.
Could you please check if something is missing? That list is useful for
a lot of automatic scripts and test, I would like to keep it up to date
in the future.

Is it normal that the list does not contain all ocaml-related packages ? (for example libsqlite-ocaml, libsdl-ocaml and so on). Is it because the list contains only packages maintained by the Ocaml Maintainers Force ?

Moreover, the list does not contain the camlrpc package. I know it hasn't entered unstable yet, but maybe in the next few weeks ?

BTW, many thanks to Jérôme, whose e-mail encouraged me to read the apt-cache manpage, which allowed me to discover a couple of interesting options that I wasn't aware of.

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni