Re: ocaml 3.08.3 upload in progress ...

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:40:02AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 07:45:37AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > As for me, i will upload today :
> >   camlzip, lablgl, spamoracle, ledit, mlgtk.
>
> Packages of mine at level 1 are just findlib and fort since all the
> others build depends on findlib.

Hehe, well, you can upload it this evening after dinstall if 3.08.3-2 got
built on all arches by then.

> > > Should the uploads be urgency medium as well?
> > Yep, that would probably be best.
>
> Well, I don't think is needed neither appropriate. We are making a big
> change which need to be carefully tested before being propragated in
> sarge. Please keep urgency=low.

The urgency=medium was suggested by the release managers for stuff aimed at
sarge. None of the packages will make it to sarge separatedly anyway, and thus
the medium is for priority placement in the buildd queues.