Re: talk @ debconf5

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 05:30:13PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 05:03:14PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > conference I should attend in that period and I probably wont be able to
> > > attend the whole debconf5.
> > Yes, but you did get my reply about this ?
>
> No.

Ah, i did say that i would go, and would take over your presentation if
needed, altough i would prefer not to make an oral presentation, which is
something i am not currently confortable with.

I also said that you should probably mention your schedule problems to
the organizer, and they will probably move the presentation in such a way that
you can do it, if possible.