ocaml 3.08.3 upload in progress ...

Hello,

I will today upload ocaml 3.08.3 to unstable, altough i have not been able to
work on the dependency graph tools or whatever. We can start proceeding
manually though, and use the dependency graph thingy to catch up missing
packages later on, i will work on this later today.

Anyway, the plan is as follows :

  1) i upload ocaml 3.08.3-1, we wait until all or most autobuilders have
  catched it up.

  2) then we upload all level 1 dependencies (those that depend or build
  depend only on ocaml 3.08.3). We wait for them to be autobuilt.

  3) we continue with level 2 dependencies.

If we notice that one or the other autobuilder has trouble catching up, we
will revisit the waiting for dependencies to be built, and blacklist the arch
in question, but if the dependencies are present, they should build at the
first try, which should speed things up.

Stefano, are you going to present at helsinski after all or not ? Maybe we
could document this process for the presentation ?