ocaml 3.08.3 upload plan (we are going to sid for this).

Hello,

After discussion with the RMs and Sylvain's response about mldonkey not being
in main, and pending final approval, i think we are going to go for 3.08.3 for
sarge.

For that, we will do a staged upload, and try to upload only when the
build-dependencies have been built. I will construct and post a full graph a
bit later, altough Samuel already did something, but i want to use the sarge
Source file as base, and then complete and compare to both the Sid Source
files and the actual control file in the svn database. Outside packages are on
their own, and packager should handle them by themselves.

I ask you also to quickly look at your packages, and report here any RC bug
that you may still have open, and what the actions for sarge are in this
issue.

Rebuilds should not be an issue, since 3.08.3 doesn't (hopefully) break
API-compatibility, and could even be automated for those packages who are in
svn. (hint hint, please all ocaml derivative package, put your stuff in the
svn repo, even those who are personal stuff, or those who use arch or whatever
themselves).

More to this tomorrow,