Re: [damien.doligez@inria.fr: [Caml-list] announcement: Objective Caml 3.08.3]

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 08:46:41PM +0100, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> If you made a debian repository on alioth, i propose to rebuild ocaml
> package for arch i386 ( it was a big problem for me last time, because
> i386 wasn't build in unstable, because of latency with lablgtk ).

ocaml 3.08.3-0.experimental.1 is on its way to experimental. Let's do it in
experimental instead of another repo, since those packages don't need NEW.

There will be no problem like the lablgtk one, since we are forced to rebuild
everything and the 3.08.3 ABI/API rebuild thingy will prevent any such
problem.

> I think that we should try to build the whole stuff in this repository
> and wait to have finish. If we succeed, we could think of doing a
> progressive upload to unstable ( ie : first ocaml, then lablgtk, then X,
> then Y... where Y build depends on X ).
>
> I think i will have enough time to build things this WE or next week.

Ok. The problem may be the autobuilders though.