Re: ocaml-http 0.1.0-1 uploaded

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 10:55:54PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 12:55:19PM -0500, Eric C. Cooper wrote:
> > filenames correctly).  So if anyone wants to build this from source,
> > you'll have to lobby Stefano to release his libhttp-ocaml-dev package.
>
> JFYI I just released ocaml-http 0.1.0 and uploaded a corresponding
> ocaml-http 0.1.0-1 debian package to the official debian archive.

I tried to build approx (did someone already commit to uploading this one ?)
and it couldn't find ocaml-http (nor ocaml-syslog), i guess both of them are
in NEW, but i couldn't find ocaml-http on the svn repo on alioth, Stefano, is
this an oversight ? And could you correct it ?

Also, given that NEW seems to be unofficialy frozen, i think it would make
sense to setup a ocaml-related repo on our alioth project. It will not be
autobuilt, but i guess those of us wanting to do it can build it for their
arches (well probably mostly x86 and powerpc). Any comment about this ?