Re: syslog client library

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 11:41:02PM +0100, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> Just a little suggestion : syslog is not a good name, you should rename
> it ocaml-syslog or something similar ( i am not an expert, but i think
> there is already a debian package of syslog and a source of it ).

Yes, good suggestion (although actually there is no conflicting source
package I could find, only syslog-ng and syslog-summary).  The binary
name already conforms to the ocaml policy (libsylog-ocaml-dev).  I'll
change the source name before I check it in.

--
Eric C. Cooper          e c c @ c m u . e d u