Re: CDuce package

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 08:43:45AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > BTW, what will happen with the camlrpc package I uploaded on Subversion ?
> Once it has been reviewed (by Samuel or Stefano ?), it will be uploaded and
> enter unstable after some (undetermined) time in the NEW queue.

I'm quite busy until the end of february, so if Samuel (or someone else)
could review the package it would be better.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney