Re: CDuce package

Hello,

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :

Have you looked at the ocaml-compiler-libs package? It was the outcome
of that thread and was explicitely required by Alain Frisch (CDuce
upstream) for supporting CDuce compilation on debian.

I gave a very quick look at the package (I didn't try to compile cduce with it). The first thing I see is that in the package all files are in the same directory, while cduce except them to be organized like they are in the Ocaml source tree (in various subdirectories such as 'typing', etc...).

So, the current organization of the package may require some patching of cduce Makefile to work.

More tonight.

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org