Re: Building and cleaning the manual in advi

Hello Sven,
On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 02:27:36PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

> > > That would be easy enough.
> >
> > I can implement this.

Done.

> I can do a build this WE and upload, if you feel like it, you splitted the
> packages anyway, so it will need NEW handling anyway, which may or may not
> take forever.

But do not load up exactly as in SVN first check for FIXMEs (there are
three) and resolve them as you see fit. (The man page one you already
decided, but you might leave it to indicate the work to do).

And note that currently no HTML-docu is included, once the build
issues are sorted out they should return.

Also have a look at the doc package before uploading; e.g. the manual
directory contains all files from the original, and I don't know if we
need/want to ship all (some seem unrelated?).

> Just lack of time. Need to get the powerpc kernels in shape before d-i rc3,
> and this is highest priority for me now. But will find time this WE.

Ok. Then fix the powerpc-kernels first. They really have a high
priority. And if the upload happens next week, also no problem, just
wanted to have a rough timeline.

Greetings

         Helge

--