Re: New packages librpc-ocaml-dev and cduce

Hello,

Sven Luther a écrit :

That would be cool, since not only is the plain QPL GPL incompatible, but it
is also non-free.

Ok, so we'll wait for the license change before doing anything with this package.

First, would you consider becoming part of the debian-ocaml-maint team, and
commit your packaging effort in our subversion repo on alioth ? You need to
create an alioth acount, and we will approve you, and you can then checkin the
stuff, and we can more easily review and upload/sponsor it for you.

I already subscribed to the debian-ocaml-list team (so there's no need to Cc me). Of course, I can commit the packaging stuff to alioth. I'll create an account soon and let you know.

Also, did you read the ocaml packaging policy ?

I did a couple of weeks ago. But maybe I should give a newer look to it, now that I have a little bit more experience with packaging.

Regards,

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org