New packages librpc-ocaml-dev and cduce

Hello,

In the process of creating Debian packages for the Democratic Experience project (http://www.demexp.org), I had to create two new Debian packages :

- librpc-ocaml-dev, which is an implementation of Sun RPCs. I've packaged upstream version 0.4.1
   http://www.ocaml-programming.de/packages/documentation/rpc/

- cduce, which is a programming language specifically designed for the manipulation of XML documents. I've packaged upstream version 0.2.2 (only version 0.1.1 was available as a Debian package on cduce.org)
   http://www.cduce.org

Both package are free of Lintian warnings, and are available in http://thomas.enix.org/pub/debian/packages/. However, I am not sure they fully comply to Debian standards, as these are my first packages.

I just wanted to inform Debian maintainers that someone packaged these softwares. If you think we can integrate them in the Debian archive, I'll fill an ITP.

Regarding the licensing issues, librpc-ocaml-dev is licensed under the GPL. cduce is currently licensed under the QPL (http://www.cduce.org/c-bin/viewcvs.cgi/LICENSE?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup), but is in the process of changing its licence for something GPL-compatible.

Don't hesitate to give me your feedback,

Thanks,

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org