Re: [ocaml-http] Debian apt-proxy/apt-cacher replacement

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 09:42:36PM -0500, Eric C. Cooper wrote:
> OK, it now uses Enrico's libcurl-ocaml package.
> Source is at http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ecc/approx.tar.gz.

While we are at it: could you please give a try to the latest (yesterday
night) cvs snapshot of ocaml-http? It will probably be the release of
ocaml-http 0.1.0.  The main relevant change is that I added a general
purpose exception handling mechanism instead of a specifice handling of
Sys_error "Broken pipe".