Re: again: inconsistency at the cmxa level

On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 03:23:37PM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> We've reproduced this with a program which uses ocaml 3.08.2 and
> extlib from Debian/testing.  Inconsistent assumption over unix.cmxa.

I have not rebuilt extlib against ocaml 3.08.2 since I can't reproduce
the problem with extlib 1.3-2 (version in testing and unstable).

Indeed extlib does not uses the unix module (grep the sources and/or use
ocamlobjinfo on extlib.cma). Are you surce the assumption inconsistency
is related to extlib?