Re: coq override disparity

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 01:04:05PM +0100, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> think and already told it to ftpmasters (a long time ago). The only
> thing we can do is wait for them to change the override I guess.

Well, usually when there is a disparity, ftp-masters wait for a mail
from the package maintainer explaining why the packages is correct (just
reply to the override disparity mail received on this list). Otherwise
they assume that the override is correct and next upload of the package
will fix the problem, in the meantime the override section is the one
which will show up in the Packages file.

If you believe the package is correct please reply to the disparity mail
so that the disparity will be fixed.