Re: coq override disparity

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 05:47:06AM -0500, Debian Installer wrote:

There are disparities between your recently accepted upload and the
override file for the following file(s):

Samuel? I've no clue about this disparity, I simply bumped the changelog
entry and added a build dependency on ocaml-nox >= 3.08.2.

The disparity is probably older ...

Yes it is. I have changed the section to "math" which is more proper I think and already told it to ftpmasters (a long time ago). The only thing we can do is wait for them to change the override I guess.

Regards,

Samuel.