Re: Ocaml 3.08.2 & LablGTK2 : inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 11:04:11AM +0100, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
> > I have heard that a bugfix release of COQ is to be out soon. If it's
> > really soon, it might be a good idea to wait a bit an upload it. Do you
> > have any precise information about it?
>
>  On last friday there was a meeting to make the point about the bug fix.
>  Several bugs in the b.t.s. of Coq were closed, but a few others are still
>  in place. No new precise date was fixed (everybody is trying to close
>  his own bugs). Thus for sure it will not be before next week (but it can
>  be later; in this case it will clash with the Types meeting and the
>  Xmas holidays).

I would much prefer we make an upload now, and another one later if needed.
The freeze can happen any day now, i think, since d-i rc2 is out, and we are
really only waiting for the testing security infrastructure to be put into
place.

So, don't attend ourselves, and wait for a possible new release, which may or
may not come later on.