Re: Ocaml 3.08.2 & LablGTK2 : inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 03:38:16AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Well, i uploaded lablgtk2 anyway, since there was a new CVS snapshot package.
> I still wonder why the lablgtk2 folk don't do 2.4.1 and so, instead of doing
> regular CVS snapshots though. lablgtk1 is not affected though, right ?

Don't know, the list of modules I provided is from the standard library
only. You should check with ocamlobjinfo lablgtk1 bytecode objects to
see if they reference one of those module, if they do you need to
rebuild lablgtk1 as well.