Re: Ocaml 3.08.2 & LablGTK2 : inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 09:46:42AM +0100, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
>  I am wondering why Coq is not in the list (since it uses camlp4
>  A LOT). For sure it needs to be recompiled.

I checked only .cm* bytecode objects located under /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08
(i.e. libraries), coq doesn't install anything there.

Being a binary only package coq should not have problems with .cmi
changes, up to (and this is a big UP TO) marshalling/unmarshalling since
AFAIK Coq plays a lot with it ...