Re: ocaml-libs conflicts with apache2-*-dev

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 11:12:37PM +0100, Berke Durak wrote:
> It has been suggested that liblablgtk1 should be dropped after Sarge.
> I'm for it, but camlimages, which depends on both liblablgtk1
> and liblablgtk2, is an important library, and should be
> retained.  This may require patching, or whatever.

Well, currently camlimages depends on both liblablgtk1 and liblablgtk2, i
believe this happened so camlimage can be used with both lablgtk1 (cameleon)
and lablgtk2 (the rest of it) programs.

We may drop the lablgtk1 dependency, or better yet split the binary package
out of it, and this should be no more a major problem.