Re: Debianized Ocamlconf

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 01:53:51PM +0100, Berke Durak wrote:
> I was sick of Make, so I debianized Ocamlconf.
>
> It certainly has errors (lintian said it's okay) since it's my first
> package.
>
> I'm going to require ocamlconf as a build-dep for ara, would that pose
> a problem ?

Altough i never used it, i don't think so. The new ara needs NEW processing
anyway, so there should not be a heavier burden than usual. Don't delay too
much though, since the sarge release is aproaching (yes, it is aproaching
since last year, but this time it seems much more near).

Did you put it in the debian/ocaml svn repo ?