From: SooHyoung Oh <shoh@compiler.kaist.ac.kr>
To: lablgtk@kaba.or.jp
Cc: Tim M?ler <tim@centricular.net>
Subject: (Announce) "Gtk+ 2.0 Tree View Tutorial using Ocaml"

I'm happy to announce the another LablGtk tutorial
"Gtk+ 2.0 Tree View Tutorial using Ocaml" (version 0.1) which can
be found at
http://compiler.kaist.ac.kr/~shoh/ocaml/lablgtk2/treeview-tutorial/

=== Abastract ===
This is a tutorial on how to use GTK+ 2.0 GtkTreeView widget in Ocaml
language. Ocaml has a very nice Gtk+ interface called LablGtk in which
GtkTreeView widget is implemented as GTree module.

The LablGtk version used here is LablGTK 2.4.0.

This tutorial is adapted from the original C language version written by
Tim-Philipp Muller.

Please mail all comments and suggestions about Ocaml adaptation to <shoh at
compiler dot kaist dot ac dot kr>

There is also a version in PDF format (for easier printing) and the raw
docbook XML source document.

Some examples can be found in treeview_tutorial_examples.tar.gz tarball.

This tutorial is work-in-progress. The latest version can be found at
http://compiler.kaist.ac.kr/~shoh/ocaml/lablgtk2/treeview-tutorial/index.html.

"Gtk+ 2.0 Tutorial using Ocaml" can be found at
http://compiler.kaist.ac.kr/~shoh/ocaml/lablgtk2/lablgtk2-tutorial/index.html.

Last updated: 2004-09-18

----- End forwarded message -----