Re: mod_caml and cocanwiki (was: Re: Cocanwiki package)

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 04:06:42PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> What next?  Do I send the debs to someone to check?

No, as Sven said I'm checking out your package and I will have a look at
them. Sorry for the dealy in replies but for a couple more days I will
be with a poor men network connection and thus I'm usually offline
reading mails from time to time.

Stay tuned for feedback.