Re: ocaml 3.08 in testing: news?

Hello,

If I understood correctly the migration of caml into testing should
happen soon and ocaml 3.08.1 should be uploaded only then.

On #d-o-m on freenode this morning:

<svenl> vorlon: hello.
<svenl> vorlon: i am preparing a 3.08.1 ocaml upload with urgency=high.
<svenl> vorlon: should i restrain, since you didn't move it to testing
this WE, it seems, or go ahead ?
<svenl> vorlon: like said, it fixes both the emacs and general licencing
issues.
<vorlon> svenl: please hold off on uploading until I can get an
ftpmaster to get imagemagick pushed in.
<svenl> vorlon: ok. any timeframe ?
<vorlon> svenl: no, it'll happen as soon as an ftpmaster can do it.
<svenl> vorlon: will you ping me when it is ok ?
<vorlon> svenl: certainly.
<svenl> Ok, i will tag the package and put it on my p.d.o account in the
meantime.
<vorlon> thanks.
<svenl> vorlon: notice though that since the urgency is high, if the
delay is more than 3-4 days, it would make sense to upload nonetheless,
but i suppose you will get hold of an ftp-master in the next 24 hours or
so.
<vorlon> I hope so... :)

Cheers,

Samuel.

--
Samuel Mimram

samuel.mimram@ens-lyon.fr

Just give Alice some pencils and she will stay busy for hours.