Re: RFS : mldonkey 2.5.27-2

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 01:43:04AM +0200, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know i am after the ocaml mini freeze but i come to pray some of you
> to upload mldonkey ( last one, i promise ).

Mmm. Technically, we have until the 17th of august to upload priority low
packages, a bit more for priority medium packages like those we upload.

> 2.5.27-1 generate an empty GUI ( link a program with nothing in it ).
>
> 2.5.27-2 generate a good GUI but with a bad build depends ( on
> libtgk-dev ). But it is the more fast and clean solution i have found. I
> will submit a patch to upstream and generate a deb ASAP, but it won't be
> for the ocaml freeze.

Whyever is there a dependency on gtk 1.2, if we use lablgtk2 ? I don't fully
understand this, but i would much prefer this to be fixed before i upload,
since there could be a conflict between the two -dev environments.

> As now, i cannot commit in svn ( seems there is problem ). I attach the
> patch to the latest SVN.

If that happens, you go to #alioth on irc.oftc.org, and ask for a fixup.