Re: Upgrading libdbi-ocaml-dev in unstable brings in lots and lots of packages ...

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 02:21:28PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> This is on a machine which is pretty much running Debian stable right
> now, but has been "apt-pinned" for testing and unstable.

This could have something to do with it.  Anyway, apt-get can show you
the reasons for these actions, but I don't know the specific incantation
right off the top of my head.  I believe that mysql is what pulls in all
that graphic crap.

-- John