Re: Ocaml 3.08.0-2 ready to enter testing, hold back by 54+4 packages.

Hello,

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 09:32:11AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As you can see on :
>
>   http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=ocaml
>
> Ocaml makes 54 packages in testing uninstallable :
>
>   ara, camlidl, fort, libagrep-ocaml-dev, libcalendar-ocaml-dev,
>   libcreal-ocaml-dev, libcryptokit-ocaml, libcryptokit-ocaml-dev,
>   libdbi-ocaml, libeditex-ocaml, libeditex-ocaml-dev, libequeue-ocaml,
>   libequeue-ocaml-dev, libextlib-ocaml-dev, libgdome2-ocaml,
>   libgdome2-ocaml-dev, libgdome2-xslt-ocaml, libgdome2-xslt-ocaml-dev,
>   libgmp-ocaml, libgmp-ocaml-dev, liblablgl-ocaml, liblablgl-ocaml-dev,
>   libmissinglib-ocaml-dev, libmlchat-ocaml-dev, libmlgtk-ocaml,
>   libmlgtk-ocaml-dev, libmysql-ocaml, libmysql-ocaml-dev,
>   libnetclient-ocaml-dev, libocamlcvs-ocaml-dev, libocamlgraph-ocaml-dev,
>   libocamlgsl-ocaml, libocamlgsl-ocaml-dev, libocamlnet-ocaml-dev,
>   liboptions-ocaml-dev, libpcre-ocaml, libpcre-ocaml-dev, libpgsql-ocaml,
>   libpgsql-ocaml-dev, libpostgresql-ocaml, libpostgresql-ocaml-dev,
>   libpxp-ocaml-dev, libregexp-pp-ocaml-dev, libreport-ocaml-dev,
>   libwlexing-ocaml, libwlexing-ocaml-dev, libxstr-ocaml-dev, libzip-ocaml,
>   libzip-ocaml-dev, ocaml-findlib, ocaml-ioxml, ocaml-ulex, ocaml-wlex, pycaml
>
> And 4 of them which are not depending on it :
>
>    libldap-ocaml-dev, libnums-ocaml, libnums-ocaml-dev, libounit-ocaml-dev
>
> Ok, libnums can go, but we will ask an ftp-master once the time comes. I
> wonder about libldap-ocaml-dev and libounit-ocaml-dev though. John and Sylvain
> can you investigate and tell us about why they are not listed in the first
> category ? I did a first checking, and it seems that ocamldap is not yet
> uploaded for sarge, while i thought i did. Maybe it is waiting in the NEW
> queue ? Ounit i have no idea though.

There was a typo error in libldap-ocaml-dev control dependency fields,
which make the whole line been removed. I have seen this before the last
upload, checking for dependency of libldap-ocaml. Now it is ok.

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall